Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facebook groups
Quote:If there were no Facebook all marketing studies would have been more expensive so all goods and services too.
Wow How did we manage without facebook!!!
It's amazing because we built our company from nothing without it snd were actually successful!
I'm with Metulburr.
(Mar-12-2018, 07:16 AM)wavic Wrote: The world needs Facebook. This is the biggest marketing platform. If there were no Facebook all marketing studies would have been more expensive so all goods and services too. This is why Facebook hit the $500 billion on the market last year. Because of all collected information. If I have a company and want to know what the people prefer I will dig Facebook.
Wall Naughty Doh
The world does NOT need FB. Marketing professionals - maybe, but it's just another tool to reach consumers.
the Soviet Union never had FB and you can see what happened to them.

how many people in North Korea are on Facebook and Twitter? one! and look who he gets to like.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
(Mar-13-2018, 05:21 AM)Skaperen Wrote: the Soviet Union never had FB and you can see what happened to them.

how many people in North Korea are on Facebook and Twitter? one! and look who he gets to like.

That's probably because the Russians (like many countries) have their own 'version' of Facebook, vk.com or odnoklassniki (OK.ru). Not sure what happened to Russia, since the last time I checked, they are still there.

As far as I can tell, Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump are best buds on Twitter. Wink
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
The world needs Facebook
Tell that to Wall Street after the past few days!
I don't use it, and seem to do OK without
I have an account but I log in once a month.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
i'm still here. and i still haven't signed up on FB.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.