Python Forum
Teaching my kids Python - best resources?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching my kids Python - best resources?
I think Python is a great language for kids to learn because it is easy to read, write, and understand. It also has many applications in the real world, such as web development, data science, and artificial intelligence. Some of the best resources I have found for teaching my kids Python are:

Free Beginners’ Python Course by Create & Learn: This is a live online course that teaches kids how to animate and draw with Python, and create their own story project. It is designed by experts from Google, Stanford, and MIT, and it is suitable for ages 10-15.
Python for Kids by Jason R. Briggs: This is a book that introduces Python to kids through fun and engaging projects, such as creating games, animations, and graphical user interfaces. It is suitable for ages 10 and up, and it covers Python .
Learn Python 2 by Codecademy: This is an online interactive tutorial that teaches kids the basics of Python , such as variables, data types, functions, loops, and conditionals. It is suitable for ages 13 and up, and it has quizzes and exercises to test their knowledge.
Python Games for Kids by CodeWizardsHQ: This is a blog post that lists some of the best Python games for kids to play and learn from, such as Snake, Tetris, Pong, and Flappy Bird. It also explains how to install and run them on their computer. It is suitable for ages 8 and up, and it requires some prior knowledge of Python.

Messages In This Thread
Teaching my kids Python - best resources? - by cnd - Nov-24-2022, 04:39 AM
RE: Teaching my kids Python - best resources? - by Bronjer - Feb-22-2024, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3Dbuzz is shutting down, and it's resources are now free nilamo 3 2,881 Jan-06-2020, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Larz60+